Hi,

if it works fine in SRST it would suggest that the CUCM rejects the call.
I'd configure both d-p to CUCM with voice class codec allowing both g711 and
g729 (as suggested earlier, maybe region settings prevent the call from
being set up - make sure the IP phones in BR1 and the GW itself are in the
same region and the intraregion codec is 711).

Else, check the SDI trace to see why CUCM rejects the call.

regards
kobel