I found it

just in case somebody else is interested this is exactly what happened to me
and indeed Friderich described quite well
i'm going to copy paste the issue and the solution that he found

As I configure qos with MLP LFI between hq and br2 everything was working
fine !!!

After rebooting, no serial access anymore between hq and br2…..

With  *show ip interface brief* I have the following protocol state :

*HQ*

Interface                             IP-Address        OK?
Method               Status                Protocol

Virtual-Access1                 *10.10.112.1*        YES
TFTP                     up                           down

*BR2*

Interface                             IP-Address        OK?
Method               Status                Protocol
Virtual-Access1                * 10.10.112.2*        YES
TFTP                     up                           down

onclusion:

On HQ, Just have to put the command line <no frame-relay interface-dlci 202
ppp Virtual-Template100>

and shut the Serial interface  0/1/0 and put the command  <frame-relay
interface-dlci 202 ppp Virtual-Template100> and no shut  to make it work
again

Hope this can help you during the real lab …  Think it’s the easiest
solution to make it work …. Have to keep this in mind J

And again, thanks to all for your remarks and suggestions

i'm going to give this a try in 15 mins i just need to have all the
infrastructure stuff fixed

<<image001.jpg>>