For MLP LFI, if you create the virtual-template manually (no auto-qos), it's
going to work.
If not, just got to "frame-relay interface-dlci 102 ppp Virtual-Template200"
and put no frame-relay interface-dlci 102 ppp Virtual-Template200
Shut the serial interface.
Put frame-relay interface-dlci 102 ppp Virtual-Template200 again and no shut
the Serial Interface.
Do this manipulation on the 2 sites configured with MLP.

But for the Lab, normally you just have to reload the routers to make it work.
Check with show policy-map interface to make sure that the policy-map is good
configured and that you have traffic for sig and RTP

Regards,

Claude Friderich
PreSales Support
CCIE Voice #29035