Dear voice Users,

I have created a group on Skype where we can communicate online with each
other to discuss our matters on urgent basis, you guys can add (
ccie.voice.group ) where you can be added to the group. Just copy paste this
request while adding "ccie.voice.group" ( I am a Cisco Voice User, and would
like to be added to the group. I am from "Country" for "Company" and working
in this field since "number of years" ). Also recommend it to the people
related in this field to your connections.

At the same time you can carry on with communicating on this group as well.