I've had practice questions that state to guarantee traffic for the priority
queue, but it also says shape queue 1 to 30%.  As I would normally
understand it, to enable the priority queue you need the following command
on a port:

priority-queue out

If you use this command SRR shaping and sharing is ignored for the
priority-queue.  priority-queue with that command is serviced until empty,
so no srr involved at all.  So how can I "guarantee traffic for the priority
queue" while also shaping queue 1 to 30%.  Seems like conflicting
statements...

Adam Compton