So Bill.  Just so I understand you.  Register the SIP phones to CUCM them just
move them over to CUCME.  That's sounds easy enough since CUCM already has the
phone loads for both the 7940 and 7960's.  I didn't buy the newer phones to try
and same a little money.  I got new 7940s and 7960s, 8 for 384.00 - a guy made
me an offer I couldn't refuse.  Thanks for your response.

--ms