I'm working on putting together my home lab and have started working on CME.

I have researched the 7940 and 7960 and on CUCM7 they are supported with the
following SIP images 7940 SIP-P0S3-8-12-00 and 7960 SIP-SIP41.9-0-2SR1S.  Will
these same images work on CME.  Does someone out there know what SIP image to
download for CME to support these phones for SIP?  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.