Hi,

I have a strange issue of CUCM redundancy with Unity Connection Integration.

Device pool (for phones & voice mail) has SUB first & PUB second. In Unity
connection GUI  I added SUB first & PUB second for AXL servers & CUCM
servers. For TFTP servers in Unity I added PUB only. (as mentioned in IPX
proc guide)

Voice Mail ports always register with PUB. ( although their DP has SUB
first)

Hunt list used for VMail has CUCM group SUB-PUB (in this order). It always
shows as unregistered. If I remove SUB from the group then only it shows as
registered.

If I shutdown SUB ; then voicemail is working. (because all phones , vm
ports , vm hunt pilot all registered with PUB only). When SUB comes back
voicemail not working.

DB Replication between PUB & SUB shows ok (code 2)

What can I do to get this running with dual CUCM?

Ken