Hello Guys

         I have never any document related to this so seeking help from anyone
who can guide me on this ..Whether if its even possible or not..

I have Branch 2 site phones registered with CUCM.. The Unity express module
with Jtapi integration . I have configured voice view and it works fine..

Now when the phones go under SRST. Phones work fine.. CUE starts using SIP
integration as fall back..

  I have configured URL services undere tele-phony-service..

When someone calls Branch2 phone.. after 12 seconds the call goes to Unity
express as expected..MWI works fine..

When i press the services button on the phone.. I can see my inbox.. but when i
press listen ..i get error message ..

I have tried every possible thing but nothing worked for me ..

Can anyone share their experience with me to get Voiceview going under SRST..

Thanks a lot..

Regards