Hello Experts,

I am working on Lab 3A of Workbook 1, and I have two phones 7940 sitting on
my desk. I have connected it through my 2851 via EZ VPN.

I could work just fine, the phones register, but they don't show me date and
time. Everything is all set, I created the profile and reset the phones with
all the commands on voice register global. Still, the phones insist on not
showing me the time. My 7940's are really old. I updated it using CUCM on
10.10.210.10, and I can see the updated version is higher than the one
showing on the workbook. Here is my current config:
!
voice service voip
 allow-connections sip to sip
 sip
  bind control source-interface Vlan400
  bind media source-interface Vlan400
  registrar server expires max 600 min 60
!
voice register global
 mode cme
 source-address 10.10.202.1 port 5060
 max-dn 2
 max-pool 2
 load 7960-7940 P0S3-08-6-00
 authenticate register
 timezone 17
 time-format 24
 date-format D/M/Y
 tftp-path flash:
 create profile sync 0001843001546391
!
voice register dn  1
 number 3005
!
voice register dn  2
 number 3006
!
voice register template  1
 dialplan 1
 no conference enable
!
voice register dialplan  1
 type 7940-7960-others
 pattern 1 3...
!
voice register pool  1
 id mac 0014.6A64.E6E0
 type 7940
 number 1 dn 1
 template 1
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 username 3005 password cisco
 description 3214-3005
 codec g711ulaw
!
voice register pool  2
 id mac 0012.0035.18C6
 type 7940
 number 1 dn 2
 template 1
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 username 3006 password cisco
 description 3214-3006
 codec g711ulaw
!
Any ideas?

Oh, I forgot to mention that when I reset my phones, I can see it saying "No
Load Specified" even though I have added the commands as you can see above.

Thanks
*Antonio Emanuel Damasceno*
CCNA, CCNA Voice, CCNP Voice, CCIE Voice (written)
CompTIA Network+