From: Chris Martin <clm.c...@gmail.com>
To: William Affeldt <william.affe...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com" <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Downloading List.xml from Call Manager.

Just to add, remember everything is case sensitive.. I have shot myself in the
foot more than once when uploading files, both the name and the directory
structure.  IE: Desktops/320x212x12 does not equal desktops/320x312x12..  If
placed in the wrong spot the phone will not find it.  You can see what is being
requested in UCM traces.

Chris