Ok, so I have to be missing something. I can't download the List.xml file from
Call Manager but I can download my image files. I have triple checked the file
name and the directory. I am downloading the file from same directory as the
images and they work fine. Is there something I am missing to download the
file? Also, I downloaded different .xml file just fine.