I am trying to create the Voice Mail Box for the User from the CUCM
directly, meaning that I am going into Line configuration and then
selecting the "Create Voice Mail Box" from the upper right corner.

But when I choose the User Template (it is visible in CUCM when adding the
VM Box) and click SAVE, it gaves me an error:"*Unmapped Exception
(401)Unauthorized*"

Thus I have changed the Name in Application Server to IP address, and
assigned the CUCM Administrator and CCMSysUser as the Selected Application
Users for CUC Server.

Also has unset the "Voice Mail Box Mask" in the VM Profile (as the CUCM 7.0
has BUG related to that).

But still I got that error when tryin to add a VM Box from CUCM Device Line
configuration.