Try removing "CCMSysUser" and only have your axl admin user in there.  If
that doesn't work restart your axl web servers on both devices.  I just had
time to run through it and worked fine for me.  When I had both users I got
the same error you are.

Chris

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 3:15 PM, datucha123 datucha123 <datucha...@gmail.com