First you need to integrate UCCX with CUCM fully, meaning that the JTAPI
and RMCM users must be present in CUCM after successful integration.

Please verify that you have configured the JTAPI and RMCM in UCCX, so that
it will be replicated in CUCM automatically.

Then make JTAPI resynch.

When all that is done successfully, then you will be able to see the UCCX
Extension in a Users page.