Take a look at the mgcp call agent version.  You specify 1.0 but should use
0.1 for callmanager.

On 16 Jan 2012 14:58, "Justin McIntyre" <justin.mcint...@blackbox.com>
wrote:
I noticed two things...

1.  It seems that the ccm-manager config server is there but not
"ccm-manager config"  Not sure if that's absolutely needed or not but I
have always put it in if I am going to let the CM configure the gateway.
2.  I see that control is bound to a sub-interface.  I'm pretty sure that
there is a bug with this.  I would try to do a "no isdn bind-l3
ccm-manager" and then " isdn bind-l3 ccm-manager" on the voice serial
interface and see if it brings the layer 3 status up to Multi-Frame
Established"

Thanks,

Justin McIntyre
Engineer
Mutual Telecom Services Inc.
a wholly-owned subsidiary of Black Box Corp.
COMM: (434)-946-1562
DSN: (312)-237-1562
CELL: (540)-312-9391
FAX: (434)-946-1510