I think only one queue service ( equivalent to app-b-acd)  is allowed in a
Router but multiple aa services are allowed. Am I correct?

We can define multiple queues under same queue service as below.

service app-b-acd
param aa-hunt1  1000
param aa-hunt2  2000
queue-len 5

ephone-hunt 1
pilot 1000
list 1001 1002

ephone-hunt 2
pilot 2000
list 2001 2002

Actually queue-len 5 refers to what?
Is it for total queued calls under app-b-acd service  OR  each queue ( 1000
or 2000 )  can have maximum queue-depth or 2 ?

Thank You.