Hi Ken,
I think most of your questions are answered in the
Cisco Unified CME B-ACD and Tcl Call-Handling
Applications<http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/bacd/configuration/guide/cme40tcl.html>

in short:
- 1 queue service can service multiple AAs
- call-retry-timer 15 means the queue service will try to connect to
huntgroup member or voicemail destination every 15 sec
- timeout under ephone-hunt refers to RNA timeout
- queue-length refers to max callers in queue per AA service - so 5 callers
in queue for each AA