Perhaps you are not performing the appropriate digit manipulations for your
gateway to route it successfully.  Check the debug isdn q931 output on your
GW to see if thats where the problem is.  If the gateway runs h.323 you
might also try debug voip dial-peer inout in case your dial-peers are not
matching.