Are you doing manipulation at the Route Pattern level, at the Route List /
Group level, or both?  If you are doing both, the Route List / Group
manipulation takes precedence over the Route Pattern manipulation. Any
manipulation at the Route Pattern will display on the phone, but if you also
have manipulation at the Route List / Group, the Route List / Group
manipulation will be done on the original dialed number ( +19092224444 ).  If
you are reusing a Route List, this might be the cause. The debug isdn q931 on
the mgcp gateway should show what number is actually being passed in the DNIS
information.

DQ
d...@cisco.com<mailto:d...@cisco.com>

On Jul 4, 2012, at 8:29 PM, "donny f"