Honestly, it's easier and faster to just record it in UCCX (assuming you're on
7 or lower). Create a script with an accept, a record, and an end. Make an app
/ trigger pointing to the script, call it, record your prompt and press #. The
file that gets recorded is in the c:/program files/wfavvid/temp directory. It's
a lot faster to do this than to use UCxn IMO.

DQ
d...@cisco.com<mailto:d...@cisco.com>

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 29, 2012, at 9:27 PM, "Randall Crumm"