It is ios 15.1 ?

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Sep 2012, at 2:37 PM, "Pablo Meneses"
<pmenese...@gmail.com<mailto:pmenese...@gmail.com>> wrote:

That's a known defect.

The workaround is the following:

1) Register the phones to CUCM
2) Save the configuration "write memory"
3) Reload the voice gateway
4) Test SRST again

That should fix the problem, however, it might come back.

There is something wrong with the Simple Subnetwork Auto Provisioning (SNAP) on
that IOS version.

-Pablo Meneses.

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:13 AM, Rynard Coetzee