A few random ideas...
Are you using sub or pub as tftp server?  If sub maybe you have a
replication issue.
Can you download the SEPxxxxxxxxxxxx.cnf.xml from the TFTP server manually
(from windows command line tftp)?
If not try restarting tftp server on CUCMs, see if this causes it to
recreate files.  Also worth resetting the device pool if you've not done so
already.