Krishna,

By doing this, ephones that doesn't have after-hours exempt cannot join the
conference. And neither the PSTN Phone.
I am trying to work with cor lists, but no success:

dial-peer cor custom
 name meetme

dial-peer cor list to-meetme
 member meetme

dial-peer cor list block-meetme

ephone-dn 10 octo
 number 4321
 corlist outgoing to-meetme
 conference meetme

ephone-dn 1 octo
 ! -- no access to meet-me
 number XXXX
 corlist incoming block-meetme

ephone-dn 2 octo
 ! -- access to meet-me, no corlist applied
 number YYYY

Ephone-dn 1 can initiate meetme and PSTN phones can join it. Ephone-dn 2
cannot initiate meetme, but it is unable to join.
I tried to setup another ephone-dn with a forward all to meet-me number,
but it doesn't work.

Very tricky question... if you find the answer, please post it!

Regards,

Bruno