Kevin,

Good call on the voip dial-peer, I was just trying that when I read your mail :-)

Randall,

I've hacked this together and tested this briefly, so feel free to pick holes in it - this seems to answer the requirement OK, but of course, I may not have thought of all the angles!

For brevity, CFB, telephony-service etc. are all configured, they're just not shown here:

dial-peer cor custom
 name LOCK
 name KEY
!
dial-peer cor list NO-MEETME
 member KEY
!
dial-peer cor list MEETME
 member LOCK
!
dial-peer voice 4321 voip
 preference 9
 destination-pattern 4321
 session target ipv4:10.10.10.3 ! <<<<<<<<<<<< local loopback interface
 incoming called-number 4321
 dtmf-relay h245-signal h245-alphanumeric
 codec g711ulaw
 no vad
!
ephone-dn  1  dual-line
 number 4001 no-reg both
 description +442075554001
 name SC Phone1
!
ephone-dn  2  dual-line
 number 4002 no-reg both
 description +442075554002
 name SC Phone2
 corlist incoming NO-MEETME
 corlist outgoing NO-MEETME
!
ephone-dn  5  octo-line
 number 4321 no-reg primary
 conference meetme
 corlist incoming MEETME
 corlist outgoing MEETME
!

ephone  1
conference admin !<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< for restricting access to Conference participant list
 device-security-mode none
 mac-address xxxx.xxxx.xxxx
 ephone-template 1
 username "scph1"
 button  1:1
!
!
!
ephone  2
 device-security-mode none
 mac-address yyyy.yyyy.yyyy
 ephone-template 1
 username "scph2"
 button  1:2
!
ephone-template  1
 conference drop-mode local
 softkeys idle  Redial Newcall Cfwdall Pickup Dnd
 softkeys seized  Pickup Cfwdall Endcall Redial Meetme
 softkeys connected  ConfList Hold Endcall Trnsfer Confrn Park
!

It's a pity the " features blocked Confrn" option in the ephone template doesn't do anything for Meetme conferences, it would seem to be the thing to use otherwise.....

regards

Peter