I've noticed this too, but don't have an explanation why.

-------- Original message --------
From: Ramcharan Arya <ramcharan.a...@gmail.com>
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Question on Auto Qos WAN QoS

Hi,

I have noticed when I run AutoQoS on sub-interface it automatically add
encapsulation CISCO on Inteface-dlci

Config Prior to AutoQoS:

interface Serial0/1/0
 no ip address
 encapsulation frame-relay IETF
 no frame-relay inverse-arp
 frame-relay lmi-type ansi
!
interface Serial0/1/0.1 point-to-point
 ip address 10.10.112.2 255.255.255.0
 ip ospf mtu-ignore
 snmp trap link-status
 frame-relay interface-dlci 102

Configuration After AutoQoS

interface Serial0/1/0.1 point-to-point
 ip address 10.10.112.2 255.255.255.0
 ip ospf mtu-ignore
 snmp trap link-status
 frame-relay interface-dlci 102 CISCO <<<<<<- Encapsulation Cisco
class AutoQoS-FR-Se0/1/0-1
  auto qos voip trust

Prior to auto configuration on my primary interface frame-relay encapsulation
is IETF.

I think encapsulation should be match after autoqos.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramcharan Arya