hi William,

Thanks for your reply.

I have now added the following for step (b) and added (c) ,(d),(e)

-start
-accept
-play prompt ( welcome prompt)
-menu( triggering contact , "operator.wav")
-option 1:-
   a) call redirect to 4001
   b) If successful terminate
   c) if busy goto queueloop
   d) if Invalid goto queueloop
   e) if Unsuccessful goto queueloop
- Under Select Resource ( triggering contact - from CSQ) :-
   a)queueLoop:

1) Now when I call 4000 it says "Thank you for calling this number ...if
you dialled this number by mistake please press 1 else someone will be with
you shortly"

 Tests done:-
i I press 1 it goes to 4001 correctly  - This works
ii If I don't press any key and wait for timeout  the same prompts  I hear
with "are u still there ?"    4 times and then it goes to the agents 4101
and 4102  - not clear whether this is right
ii If I press any other key other than 1  it says "please dial again"  and
I need to press the same key ( for example digit 3 on the keypad) atleast 3
times before it goes to the queue  -  not sure if this is the correct
method.

Please let me know if this is correct?

Thanks once again.

-Mj