I would definitely recommend practicing in notepad too.

As you figure what you have to do for each device, create separate notepads
for each device. Then you have it all there. I am starting again with my
studies and am working on my speed. I can have HQ done in less than 5
minutes. Then it is just copy and paste.

Even create a notepad for all of your partitions in CUCM.

"J"