Experts!

I configured the embedded drop-through script to match the requirement that
if, for the first time, both the agents do not pickup the call, it should
once more attempt to send the call to the agents.

Succeeded for one time only. On the calling phone, I hear the "all of our
agents ..." or so, and goes on hook, never attempts a second time.

Somewhere I read to tweak the second-greeting-timer to 35secs or less. Did
it, but no avail.

can anyone shed light on what should i do to achieve the results?

TIA
--
Suresh Bhandari