Suresh,

If I follow your question you are looking for a way to cause the BACD
application to:

1. Drop through to a hunt group

2. Ring the ephone-dns in the hunt group

3. Play the "all of our agents are busy" prompt

4. Attempt to ring out the agents again

5. Hang up

If that is accurate then I think you want to tweak the param
max-time-call-retry timer. The default is 600. If you copied from Cisco BACD
examples then you most likely have this parameter set to 700.  Try setting it
to 30.

After changing the parameter, do the following:

R3#show call application session
Session ID 2A

            App: app-b-acd
           Type: Service

R3#call application session stop id 2A
  Stopping session

R3#
.Mar 27 22:27:13.547: %IVR-6-APP_INFO: TCL B-ACD:  >>> B-ACD Service Terminated
<<<

HTH.

-Bill

On Mar 27, 2013, at 3:11 PM, Suresh Bhandari wrote:

> Experts!
>
> I configured the embedded drop-through script to match the requirement that
> if, for the first time, both the agents do not pickup the call, it should
> once more attempt to send the call to the agents.
>
> Succeeded for one time only. On the calling phone, I hear the "all of our
> agents ..." or so, and goes on hook, never attempts a second time.
>
> Somewhere I read to tweak the second-greeting-timer to 35secs or less. Did
> it, but no avail.
>
> can anyone shed light on what should i do to achieve the results?
>
> TIA
> --
> Suresh Bhandari

William Bell