Ramcharan,

The only alternate solution is that you create two XML files that you host from
the UCCX web server. One XML file is a complete replica of the Directory menu
so that your "normal" phones have a normal experience. The other would display
a status message of services disabled.

Look at OWLE Lab 4, question 2.2 for a question that is similar. Tinker with it
a bit and you can map it into your alternate solution.

-Bill

--
William Bell, CCIE #38914
blog: http://ucguerrilla.com