I don't have a lab to test now, but this might be useful for your further
investigation.

>From this link,
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/command/reference/vr_s01.html#wp1293780

It is interesting that the actual syntax to refer to built-in app is below:
 (I will test it to see if it works as soon as I get back to my lab)

Router(config)# application

Router(config-app)# service queue builtin:app-b-acd

If it works, then I am pretty sure that we can do

application
no service queue builti:app-b-acd

*What I don't know is somehow we are able to specify the service name
without location and simply refer to the service name as the same name as
the builtin app's name.   From the look of it, the syntax we used according
to the command reference is not even correct.     I can only guess that it
could be a bit of a change in IOS syntax over time.
*
*
*
*Another thing that may be worth trying is to remove all of the parameters
from under the application itself to see if it will somehow remove that
service from the startup/running configuration.     *

*
*
*
*