Hi Hesham,

My first guess would be an extra DTMF somehow.  You application is running
correctly, but I seems to think that it has received an "unintentional"
digit.

I would try to isolate the problem first by make a POTS dial-peer and test
call from PSTN.    If the problem still persists, you may want to post
relevant dial-peer.

Regards,
--Somphol.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 8:24 PM, Hesham Abdelkereem <heshamcentr...@gmail.com