Dear All,

I have SIP Verizon and Unity Connection.
I setup the Unity Connection Automated Attendant to make dial-by-extension
feature.

Now suppose I have extension 1111 is forwarded to a cell 4082022222

If I called from PSTN to AA number then called extension 1111 which is
forwarded to cell is not working.

I did debug ccsip messasges and the reason why is because the remote-party
or ANI becomes the voicemail pilot

this exactly related to that problem
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/cisco/voip/148095

How can I fix that in the SIP header? knowing that I did a change to let
Phone 1 calls Phone 2 and Phone 2 is forwarded to PSTN number

that worked with me but didn't work when I do it via unity connection.

Please give me some advice.