Dear All,

I have solved this issue by going into the SIP TRUNK and make Calling Party
Selection :- Last Redirect Number (External). However , If CellPhone called
unity connection and then transfer by extension that has CFA to another
cell then the Caller ID shown to the last destination is the External Phone
number mask of the phone that did the CFA and not the originator. Any Idea
how to transfer the originator caller-id which is the PSTN number to the
last forwarded hop.

Many Thanks,
Hesham