Hello everyone!
I am trying to setup multicast MoH sourced from 2 different routers which will
be associated to 2 different device pools
with the following topology

ISAT-LABHQ----Trunk---uc520----voice vlans to phones-----access vlan to CUCM

So kind of weird but I have the cucm connected  to the back of a phone due to
lack of ports :(

I configured MRG, MRGL and associated to DP , with multicast enabled in all of
them and also created a new DP/Reg to talk g711 with all other sites and
assigned it  to the MoH server ( just Publisher is active as moh)

This is what I configured in the 2 routers

ISAT-LABHQ# sh run | sec tele
ccm-manager music-on-hold
telephony-service
 sdspfarm units 1
 sdspfarm transcode sessions 3
 sdspfarm tag 1 hq-xcoder
 max-ephones 1
 max-dn 1
 ip source-address 10.10.200.3 port 2000
 max-conferences 4 gain -6
 moh BananaBoatSongmoh.wav
 multicast moh 239.1.1.1 port 16384 route 10.10.110.1 10.10.200.3
 transfer-system full-consult
 create cnf-files version-stamp 7960 Jun 12 2013 19:25:53

When I put on hold a PSTN call I get the MoH without any problem on router
ISAT-LAB , when I do the same thing on siteb it fails and shows 0 packets
SiteB#show ccm-manager music-on-hold
Current active multicast sessions : 1
 Multicast       RTP port   Packets       Call   Codec    Incoming
 Address         number     in/out        id              Interface
239.1.1.1         16392   0/0              57   g711ulaw  Lo0

When I put the call on hold from one local phone to another MOH fails in both
sites, though I can see the MoHMulticast resources being used via command line
and RTMT.
admin:show perf query class "Cisco MOH Device"
==>query class :

 - Perf class (Cisco MOH Device) has instances and values:
    MOH_2           -> MOHHighestActiveResources      = 1
    MOH_2           -> MOHMulticastResourceActive     = 1

I configured ip pim dense-mode in all router interfaces and igmp snooping in
the UC520 that I am using as a switch.
An sniffer capture shows packets coming from  10.10.200.3 to  239.1.1.1, also
shows igmp membership messages.

But no luck while multicast is configured, everything works if I remove it from
mrg

I hope you can shed some light into this issue. Thanks in advance !!

Jessica