folks,

i got strange issue in my IPPM service.

I verified using "System troubleshoot" in CUPS all looks good and i have config
as per cisco doc. Also the url is verified correct.

- When i press IPPM service  thru phone at HQ and SB sites, it gave me error:
   "You were trying to access IP Phone Messenger service from a device not
provision on Cisco call manager server "

- However when I press IPPM service  using SC sites phones, it prompt me for
PIN :
  Just after I input PIN information, it gave me error :

"Login failed . The user is NOT assigned or is trying to login to a node that
is not his/her home node. Please Assign the user or select IPPM service that
run on home node.

any ideas what is wrong ?