From: wilson.sam...@bt.com
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 08:09:51 +0100
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Frame-Relay Sh policy-map interface

Hi All, For some reason I am not able to configure the Frame Policy-map applied
via the map-class command: CorpHQ#sh policyCorpHQ#sh policy-map inter
CorpHQ# I have checked everything and nothing seem to be wrong. Is there any
special / hidden command that I shall need to invoke, in order to apply the
Policy-Map on FR Subinterface via the map-class. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Please find below my configuration:
Regardss--------------------------------    class-map match-any RTP match
protocol rtpclass-map match-any SIG match protocol skinny match protocol sip
match protocol h323 match protocol custom-01!policy-map FR-Branch1 class SIG
bandwidth 192 class RTP    priority 64  interface Serial0/0/1:0 description ==
Frame-Relay Circuit to WAN no ip address encapsulation frame-relay no keepalive
cdp enable no frame-relay inverse-arp frame-relay lmi-type ansi!interface
Serial0/0/1:0.1 point-to-point description == FR To BR1 ip address 177.0.101.1
255.255.255.0 snmp trap link-status frame-relay interface-dlci 101     class
FR-MC-BR1 !map-class frame-relay FR-MC-BR1 service-policy output FR-Branch1
  Kind RegardsWilson Samuel Wilson Samuel |  East Region | BT Global Services
|wilson.sam...@bt.com |  http://globalservices.bt.com/ This e-mail contains
information from BT which may be privileged or confidential. It's meant only
for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you're not the intended
recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this
information is prohibited. If you've received this e-mail in error, please let
me know immediately on the e-mail address above. Thank you. We monitor our
e-mail system, and may record your e-mails. BT Americas Inc., 150 Newport
Avenue Ext., Quincy, MA 02171 USA
BT Americas Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of British Telecommunications
plc.   Think before you print! Consider the environment before printing this
email!