hi All,

Had a troubling question hence thought of putting it out .Looking at the UC
and networking trends worldwide it appears that
the future of UC and collaboration is web based. Webrtc is
the protocol that the world will use and individuals and organizations
just need to code their requirement based on the WEBRTC.

Here is the presentation that Google recently made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8C8ouiXHHk

Clearly many of the UC vendors are already losing out and will be
losing out in year 2014.

Most of the customers are already looking at reducing the cost involved
in maintaining costly UC vendor networks and their networking staff .

Therefore that brings me to my question is the CCIE voice worth anymore?

-Drake