Hi Chandan,

IPX 5 lab handbook have lab 1 through 5. In Vol 2 there are 10 labs. Vol 2
labs are good but I found 5 lab handbooks are very good.

I would recommend to work on IP Expert 5 labs handbooks lab those covers
very good scenario and improve you chance of passing.

Good Luck for your lab exam.

Thanks,
Ramcharan Arya
CCIE # 28926 (Voice/Routing & Switching)