From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 11:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ccp4bb]: Negative density arround Selenium

Deal all,

I recently solved a structure at 1.7A by MAD. However, there is
always strong negative density arround all 8 selenium in the
protein during CNS refinement. The Selenium-methionines fit 2fo-fc
density well. I tried to use peak, edge or remote dataset with or
without scale anomalous flag on and all did not matter. Does
anybody have a solution for this matter?

Thanks.

Zhen