Did I miss Tassos's message?
My protein is pretty small ( 10 kDa ), and based on the screening, the space group is R3 with a=b=137.51, c=86.70. Looks to me the cell unit is quite big for such a small protein.Or maybe doesn't matter?

This is actually a mutant, ( the resolution of the wt is 1.8 ).So I need it to be really high resoltion in order to be used in comparison.