From: Pietro Roversi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 4:33 AM
To: Oganesyan, Vaheh
Cc: ccp4bb@dl.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb]: Imidazole-Malate Buffer

Dear Vaheh,
                 I usually prepare the 2M solutions and then:

1. If a final basic pH is needed, I add malic acid to the imidazole
solution until the desired pH is achieved
2. If a final acidic pH is needed, I add the imidazole to the malic acid
solution until the desired pH is achieved

        With best wishes

        Pietro
--
Pietro Roversi
Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, Oxford University