Dear Perrakis:
What I want to know is that in common protein strucuture articles, what is
the van der Waals contact limit distance.
I found some important contact in my strcuture, but the distance is about
3.5-4 angstrom. I am not so sure that if this is still within the distance
limit of van der Waals contact.
I have found some article mentioned van der Waals contact in their
structure, but with none mention the distance limit they used.
So I need a accurite number to define van der Waals contact.

Thank you very much.