Thanks
I have calculated the contacts with CCP4 or CNS.
I will confirm them individually if that within van der Waals radius.

On 1/16/07, Xiang XU <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Jiamu,

Different atoms have different nonbonded radii also called van der Waals
radii. So it is impossible that give a definite dsitance limit.
 Meanwhile fixed values cannot be given for these atoms because they depend
on the measuring technique and the molecule. However, some useful are listed
below:

Xiang Xu

BIDMC
Harvard Medical School