On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 01:39:36PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I would like to call your attention to our FOSS software page.  It is
> possible to do all of the crystallographic work using publicly available
> software, which includes open access to the source code.  If
> something is missing from this page, please let me know.  Here is the
> link.
>
> http://biophysics.med.jhu.edu/cgi-bin/software/software_list?category=foss

If by FOSS you mean this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_and_open-source_software

then you should recheck your list.  Many of the software packages on
your link use licenses that are neither OSI nor FSF approved - see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_software_licenses#FSF-approved_free_software_licenses

or

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_license#OSI_approved_licenses

Regards,