The CCP4 license, for example, is rather more restrictive, and for
non-academic users, is essentially commercial (i.e., industrial users pay
money to CCP4 to use it legally).  Thankfully, the source code is
available, but I think it violates the license to redistribute it.
Although I like free software in the Richard Stallman sense of the term, I
(unlike Stallman) think it is perfectly reasonable for CCP4 to charge drug
companies for the software, rather than make the British taxpayer
underwrite some of their research and development.