Hi Mark,

although Shivesh's question was not very specific, and he should have clearly given some more informations about what he would like to know, he is probably a beginner in crystallography and simply asked for help on this board. Not everyone has always time or is always in the mood to answer such questions. In my opinion, it's then better not to respond at all than to give an answer like yours that is neither helpful nor funny! We all should try to keep a good style here.

Dirk.

Mark J. van Raaij wrote:
why don't you just send all your images to the ccp4bb, then we'll process them, solve the structure and publish it for you.
And we might put you in the acknowledgements, if you are lucky.
Mark