ZO has a good point - it is a pain trying to get decent simulated material - maybe there is an employment opportunity here?

Eleanor

Zbyszek Otwinowski wrote:
James Holton wrote:
How MUCH do you want to bet?

;)

Any amount, as long as we are taking about real diffraction images
corresponding to the deposited file with "observed" structure factors.
I doubt that simulated diffraction images will be shown, because they
are easy to be recognized as such. Independently, I value the possibility
of data simulation in methods development and for teaching purposes.

Zbyszek Otwinowski
UT Southwestern Medical Center 5323 Harry Hines Blvd., Dallas, TX 75390-8816
(214) 645 6385 (phone) (214) 645 6353 (fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]