i suppose this is not from a thermophile or anything but one could
try changing the temperature, we need to do this in one case (up in temp to
37-40C or no binding), but its a very thermostable thing.

is the protein functional after e.coli expression?

-tommi

--
Tommi Kajander, Ph.D.
Macromolecular X-ray Crystallography